January 14, 2011

Must...Break...Away...From...Wedding..Blogs!

Don't be a silly time-waster like I.

Silly Sarah, trying to remember all the pretty wedding blogs she has seen, entering in their names one by one, scanning through til she thought she was back up to date...

If only I noticed Google Reader existed sooner!

I love Google's online tools, they are a complete life saver, given the fact that all these tools can be accessed online, so there's no need to worry about which computer you're on!

Now Google Reader has all my blog subscriptions in one spot on the interwebs...yea! :D

Snapshot of my Google Reader.
Can you believe I have gotten this far just wandering aimlessly across the blogosphere?!

I can't either.

But now...I feel like a SUPER INSPIRATION RETRIEVER!

And probably doomed to spend most of my waking life on my laptop. XD

So while I may be a little late to the party, you go and get all your blogs on Google Reader now!