June 21, 2010

A Little Love For The Cupcake

Now, I'm not a fan of cupcakes for a wedding...

But this is the first thing I've seen that makes cupcakes look good:
(I'd never thought I'd stay this, but thank you Martha Stewart?!)

Martha Stewart's castle cupcake display.
They're DIY-able, and they even kinda look like castles... :D

This isn't half bad either...What I like are the flowers and the cupcake wrappers, but I'm not too keen on the uneven mix of chocolate and vanilla...
(from a wedding featured on Style Me Pretty)

A purple and turquoise tiered cupcake display.
Hmmm, I wonder if the liner is chocolate... :D

A cupcake with a fancy lace cupcake wrapper.

2 comments:

Bambi said...

I am in agreement with you about cupcakes in lieu of a wedding cake. Although they are very tasty & cute, I think wedding cakes are a classic & timeless tradition not to be missed out on.

Looking forward to reading your blog & sharing the craziness of being engaged!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for your input and comment! I'm glad you like the blog! :D

(technically not engaged YET but the outlook is looking good, lol)

I have been meaning to do a post about wedding cakes too but not only are there many, many styles of wedding cakes but there's the decision of DIYing a cake or not...

Post a Comment