June 15, 2010

(Hopefully) Fabulous Mother of the Bride Dresses

To be honest, I don't have a clear idea yet of what I would want my family to wear, I just don't want my mother showing up in a floral shirt! lol

For some reason though a lot of "mother of the bride" outfits kinda look the same to me...jacket and skirt, jacket and skirt, jacket and skirt...

Boring mother of the bride dress
A mother of the bride dress that's trying to be more modern...
An ugly mother of the bride dress :P
eh.

I'm not sure if I want to follow suit (haha, unintentional pun! :D) or try something different...but for now, I think purple or silver are good choices for colors :)

Here are some pieces that caught my eye:
(Note that many have multiple color options)

The Jacket Done Right:
A stunning copper colored mother of the bride dress
A lovely mother of the bride dress in a great ruby color
A flowy plum mother of the bride gown
Flowy Lovies:
A Grecian style mother of the bride dress
Another Grecian style mother of the bride dress
A purple ruffled mother of the bride dress
Showstoppers:
A gorgeous navy tiered mother of the bride dress
A stunning and fitted silver mother of the bride dress

So...
What do you think?! :D